Au Naturale by Mz. Sixx Headlines

Friday, August 5, 2011

Product Review: Taliah Waajid Curly Curl Cream



Manufacturer: Taliah Waajid

Type: Curly Curl Cream

Size: 6 fl.oz

Price: $4.99-$5.99





Rating: 5 out of 5

Attributes: For Curly, Kinky, Wavy and Coily hair textures.

Curly Curl Cream: Non-greasy herbal hair cream that revitalizes curls and eliminates frizz. Conditions and nourishes hair while adding shine and moisturise. Holds hair and styles in place. Easily shampoos out with no build up.






Ingredients: Deionized water (agua), Peg-75 Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Sage extract, DMDM Hydantoin, Vegetable Glycerin, Burdoc Protein, Sodium Polyacrylate, Ethylhexyl, Trideceth-6 Fragrance (parfum)










The Good: (1) Price- I paid $4.99 which was easy on the pockets, especially since my product junkism had kicked in and it was a spure of the moment purchase. (2)consistency- for my daughters hair (hair type 4b/4c), I prefer the "thicker" creamy/pudding consistency type of products, and this product fits the bill. (3) Scent- this product is lightly fragrant and mixes well with other products (leave-in, finishing product, etc).










The Bad: (1) Size I wish this product came in a larger quantity (8oz - 16oz).





Overall: (1) This product did exactly what it said it would do. I used the curly cream to do 2 strand twist on my daughter's hair. Immediately upon application her curls started to form and the ends of her hair was very curly. A little product goes a long way (don't use too much or you will have "white" spots, but don't worry-it was disappear as the hair dry). Her hair consistently felt moist and soft throughout the twisting process. I twisted the back of her hair at night and finished the front of her head the following morning. In the morning the twist that was already in place were very soft and moisturized.









This style lasted through 5 days of swimming at the beach, 4 x's at the pool, and 100+ degree weather. After rinsing the twist in the shower, I re applied a small amount of curl cream, for added moisture and curl maintenance, her twist immediately came back to life. This product is a HIT!!!

Whats your experience with Curly Curl Cream: Hit or Diss??

5 comments:

Baby Big Hair said...

YESSS!! I saw this at the store and dying its on my list of defining creams to try! I love her Easy Herbal Comb Out for kids so I can only imagine what the cream is like. Great Review!!

Tiffany: Diva Locks said...

Great review! So informative

UntrainedHairMom said...

Great review and your hair looks amazing!

Unknown said...

OMG! Sixx, your daughter is beautiful! I am going to have to make an appointment with you because her Two Strand Twist was NICE! lol...I like your review. The price is right because I hate paying a whole lot of money for products. That is why I stopped purchasing Carols Daughter, it cost way to much for my liking. I will buy this product on my next trip to the store. Thanks for sharing ;-)

trekslikeimhomeless said...

I just used it on my locks today, 8.27.2011, & I ♥ it ! ! !

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...