Au Naturale by Mz. Sixx Headlines

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My Attempt at a basket Up Do- Yikes!!!!




I'm determined to learn how to "style" my loc's. I'm getting bored with the "same ole same ole" look of rocking a pony tail from day to day. I'm not ready to folk over mad cash to go to a stylist for an up do-so Ive been stalking You Tube for the past 2 weeks. Let me tell ya-them chicas are bad (Fauren, Golden Goddess,Chelsea locs, and DC Church Girl- are my favorites- they demonstrate REALLY slow for us challenged individuals)- LOVE IT! They make trying new styles seem easy, quick, and effortless. This is my latest attempt at a basket up do- I did it 5 times Sunday night- and this is the best out of 5 attempts.. I didn't like it too much- but my arms were so sore I didnt have the energy to do something else. I created this style using, Lemongrass Spritz (Distilled water, EVOO, Lemongrass EO), jumbo hair pins and two-strand twist on one side. Take a look..Leave a comment *Be Nice* lol..lol..

BTW: I'm on a NO TWISTING DIET- its killing me softly..I was twisting way too much, and I was too obsessed with the "neat-freshly-twisted look". I'm learning to let them do what they do, and appreciate the look and texture of my loc's. ** cheering to my inner self- you can do this.. you can do it**
leave a comment-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...