Au Naturale by Mz. Sixx Headlines

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Cherry Lola Treatment - Frizz Reducer Fluke Concoction






For my 3A/4B hair types, I know that frizz and tangling is usually an issue. While surfing the internet for interesting home made concoctions, I ran across Cherry Lola. She has concocted this frizz reducer recipe. From the comments on her site, others have tried it ( tweaked it, replacing yogurt with conditioner) and received amazing results. You be the judge!!!!!


Recipe

Yogurt - 2 parts
For the protein and the conditioning properties.

Baking Soda 1/2 part
To make my hair more porous.

Amino Acids 1/2 part ( can be purchased from whole Foods & Vitamin Shoppe)
To see what they did.


I sectioned my hair into eight parts and applied the concoction with my fingers, making sure to coat from root to tip. As soon as I put the treatment on I could tell something was different. My roots! My roots started to clump together.

This has been my big “issue”; frizz – mostly at the roots. This treatment totally calmed the frizz down and made the roots behave the way the rest of my hair does. It has become curly from root to tip. I was floored by the results. I still am. I’ve done the treatment three times now over the course of a week and the results seem to just get better. I haven’t changed anything else in my regime and have been using Lustra Silk and my own handmade conditioner, or the Henna Wax Treatment, and co-washing every other day with Boots

For more information on the Cherry Lola Treatment, please visit her Meet Up at www.cherrylola.com

For more information on her treatment- click the link below
http://www.cherrylola.com/2009/03/magic-frizz-reducer-a-fluke-concoction-called-the-cherry-lola-treatment/

She is also on You Tube...

Article Courtesy of Cherry Lola (www.cherrylola.com)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...