Au Naturale by Mz. Sixx Headlines

Monday, May 7, 2012

Today's Look- Flat Twist Out

Todays Look

Flat Twist Out



To achieve this look:

  • Co wash hair ( I used  VO5 moisture milk Strawberries and Creme Conditioner)
  • Detangle Hair
  • Apply Coconut Oil ( all over pay special attention to your ends)
  • Spray hair with diluted Lotta Body Setting lotion ( 50/50 mix of Lotta body and (rose)Water)
  • Flat twist hair going back ( spray hair as necessary with Lotta Body to keep it wet )
  • Allow hair to air dry over night ( you may also sit under the dryer)
  • apply coconut oil ( or oil of choice) to hair ( before you unravel twist)
  • ** optional: I keep my bonnet on while I'm taking a shower so that the steam can help loosin the twist **
  • unravel twist
  • fluff/separate twist with fingers
  • ** My hair has been cut into layers. This haircut allows for my twist to " automatically" fall into place. **
Disclaimer: These images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of Mz. Sixx. Use of any image as the basis for another photographic concept or illustration (digital, artist rendering or alike) is a violation of the United States and International Copyright laws. All images are copyrighted © 2012 – Au’Naturale by Mz. Sixx

2 comments:

Tiffany: Diva Locks said...

I love your cut!

Mz. Sixx said...

Thank you!!! I love it too!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...