Au Naturale by Mz. Sixx Headlines

Monday, July 11, 2011

Wake up your natural with accessories

I love ...love...love.. hair accessories! I get bored very easily and to keep from doing drastic things to my hair ( such as cut it, shave it, or color it)I normally accessorize. My flower has become my signature look- the bigger the better, the bolder- brighter- the saucier I feel ( lol..lol..)

I typically find pocket friendly accessories at stores such as Ross, Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Craigslist, ETSY.COM, thrift stores, consignment shops, and flea markets. My accessories normally range from .50 -$6 unique items and multi purposed items are my fav finds. Accessories that can double as a brooch, shoe clip, belt, or necklace will always find its way into my collection. Below are a few things that I'm lusting over ( and ya"ll know I'm saucy enough to rock em all).











Couture Headbands







Flowers






Head Bands and Hair Clips











What do you do to " change" your look? How do you accessorize? Where do you find accessories?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...