Au Naturale by Mz. Sixx Headlines

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I've been Blogged!!!!!!




A beautiful sister I had to pleasure of meeting has blogged about me and my shop "Au'Naturale". She had an oppourtunity to try my products through a friend. From thhere she contacted me, made a purchase and wanted to share her ecperience with the rest of the world. There is nothing more beautiful than a group of ladies networking and "spreading" the blessing and benefits of healthy hair care. Zora is the owner and operator of La'Cocoa Natural Hair Salon in Raleigh, NC. She is also the author/blogger of Cocofabo Blog. Please visit her blog to read the post on Au'Nataurale By Mz. Sixx and FOLLOW HER!!!! http://cocofabo.blogspot.com/

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...