Au Naturale by Mz. Sixx Headlines

Sunday, January 3, 2010

NEW FORMAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Family,
2010 is here and I'm excited about the buzz on natural hair care. Natural hair care has a strong following and I'm blessed to be a vehicle to help share the knowledge and educate those who are natural and seeking healthy hair. We will continue to embrace the natural hair movement along with healthy hair, have more contest, and post DIY receipes. Instead of random post on random days, I've put the following schedule in place.

Monday- Au'Naturale' - Everything & Everything Natural

Tuesday- Mixiology Tuesday ( receipes for DIY hair care maintence)

Wednesday- Product Review

Thursday
- Loc it up ( topic soley on loc's, drez, sisterlocks, dreadlocks)

Friday- Friday Friday ( Random post- and Blog spotlight)

Saturday- Skin Care Tips

So I hope you will continue to follow me on the journey ahead. I hope you will grow with me, give us guidance on where Au'Naturale need to grow to keep you clicking, and become a part of the Au'Naturale community.

Thank you for your support, whether it was you becoming a part of our Au'Naturale Yahoo group, retweeting my posts, telling just one friend about Au'Naturale, buying products, or commenting on posts, you are the reason why Au'Naturale has grown!

With great appreciation- Be Blessed- and always Au'Naturale

Miss Sixx & Au'Naturale

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...