Au Naturale by Mz. Sixx Headlines

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Haiti Emergency Relief Efforts- HIT HOME TODAY!!!



Yesterday, I started a 2 for $20 special to assist in the relief efforts for the victims of the earthquake that has devastated Haiti. I had no idea that this event would cause a personal impact on me, my children, or my family. Some of you know that I have 3 children, the eldest 21 years old is enlisted into the US Army. I received confirmation that my son will have his first deployment to Haiti to assist in the relief efforts. I know and I understand that this is part of his duty and obligation to his country- however the mother instinct in me has kicked in. I want my baby home. I'm not ready for him to have to face such hardship and see such tradegy. This is his first deployment and I'M NOT READY... I just ask that all of you that know a word of pray-please keep my son ( Jarrell Fowler), his fellow troops, and the people in Haiti under pray. ...

These three charities along with many others, are providing care. If you can contribute to help their emergency efforts,please do:

doctorswithoutborders.org

www.oxfamamerica.org

Yele Haiti-$5 donations by texting “Yele” to 501501.

Subscribers of participating wireless carriers can donate $5 to American Red Cross disaster relief efforts simply by text messaging the keyword “GIVE” to “2HELP”
(24357).

Participating Carriers:

Verizon Wireless
Alltel
AT&T
Sprint-Nextel
T-Mobile
U.S. Cellular


*** Au'Naturale by Mz. Sixx is donating a portion of the proceeds from sales of the 4 best selling items to the Haiti Emergency Fund ***

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...