Au Naturale by Mz. Sixx Headlines

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hair Today... Gone Tomorrow.. Solange cuts it all off!!!!


The sister of singer Beyonce has long resented the comparisons to the famous diva. She once playfully said she would 'go crazy like Britney' if people kept comparing her to her sister.

And it seems she might finally have Solange wrote on her Twitter page that she was going through a 'i wanna cut all my Hair off & have a fade (cropped haircut) phase'.
She has in the past typically worn hair extensions or the lace-front wigs - where the wig is glued on - also worn by her sister.

Ironically in the past she has joked that the constant comparisons to her superstar sibling might tip her over the edge and send her into a Britney-style meltdown.
She said: 'I get asked about Beyonce all the time but I try and make fun of it.
'Sometimes I say she's not my sister. Other times I say I've stuffed her in my suitcase and sent it to Dubai.

'I have to have fun with it or I'll turn into Britney - shave my head and go totally crazy.'
But whatever the reason, she unveiled the edgy new look as she ran errands in LA with her son Juelz, 4.
However, it seems she not too keen to debut the look on the red carpet. As later on she attended a Dita Von Teese


Solange is seen as the more adventurous sister in comparison to pop monolith Beyoncé.
Behind the scenes, she has written hit songs for Destiny's Child as well as some of her big sister's biggest hits.

She finally broke into the music scene as a solo artist with Solo Star, an up-tempo R&B record bolstered by the Neptunes, Timbaland and a host of other super-producers.

Solange - who has released her debut single I Decided last year has received mixed reviews for her self-titled debut album Sol-Angel and the Hadley St. Dreams in which is a mix of electro pop and retro soul.But she has said Americans think she is 'nutty' because of her forthright attitude. She told the Daily Star : 'I get a lot of wrinkled noses because of how outspoken I am.

'Probably not in the U.K. because women here tend to be pretty frank and have a dry sense of humour but back home they're scared of me for some reason and think I'm a little nutty.'

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...