Au Naturale by Mz. Sixx Headlines

Monday, July 27, 2009

Au Naturale GIVE- A- WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I'm hosting my first

Au Naturale Give-A-Way


The rules are simple:
1. You must be a follower of Au Naturale by Miss Sixx

2. Answer the poll question on the the left side of the page " What is your favorite oil".

3. You must leave a comment including your e-mail address

US residents only!!


The winner will be picked randomly on August 4th, 2009 & I'll post the winner on August 5th, 2009.


There will only be one winner but don't fret I'll be doing more give-a-ways soon.


Alright, now for the good part, the prize.

(1) bottle of your favorite oil, along with an orginial Au Naturale receipe ( named after the winner) to include a body butter or hair butter ( your choice) using your favorite oil.

5 comments:

Mz. Sixx said...

Testing..
Miss Sixx

Mz. Sixx said...

*** IF YOU HAVE VOTED, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, I HAVE NO IDEA WHO HAVE VOTED*** ALSO MAKE SURE YOU CLICK THE " FOLLOW" TAB- TO FOLLOW MY BLOG..

THANKS,
MISS SIXX

Mz. Sixx said...

Moniquie James

Nikkia Chanel said...

Great Give-a-way
nch521@mac.com

I took the poll as well

denie said...

Wonderful giveaway. I took the poll.
popsy_pop@yahoo.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...