Au Naturale by Mz. Sixx Headlines

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Living Life Naturally


Welcome to my blog, Au Naturale by Miss Sixx. I'm embracing a natural lifestyle and thought it would be interesting to others to blog about my journey. The purpose of this blog is to explore, embrace, discuss, share information, share stories, and affirm the spiritual journey of living a natural lifestyle. Here you will find information on all natural hair styles, natural makeup, natural foods, natural clothing, natural cleaning products, and natural medial treatment.




I recently celebrated the75th birthday of my mother. While reminiscencing with my siblings about our up bringing we realized mother limited us to artificial products. I remember growing up and mom rolling my hair on Saturday evening with brown paper bags ( curls lasted all week) because she didn't use hair rollers. I remember washing widows with a 50/50 mixture of white vinger and water ( talk about streak free windows!) and taking a spoonful of castor oil in the winter to keep us free from colds. I'm sure I am not able to take the castor oil ( the taste is AWFUL) but, alot of the ole' school remedies are re entering my life.




I'm no longer a slave to the perm, I'm completely natural and 1 year and 3 months locked, I'm researching and testing recipes for natural hair and skin care products, and watching the type of foods I eat and cook ( can you say ORGANIC!). I hope you guys find my blog interesting and feel free to comment.




Welcome to living life " Naturally"




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...