Au Naturale by Mz. Sixx Headlines

Monday, April 6, 2009

New Hair





I've been feeling a bit frustrated with my hair ( I know some of you have been there). Its not long enough for a pony tail or a up do that don't pull my scalp and the regular "look" was getting TIRED... I always liked the loc styles where the hair is wavy or curled- my problem- how do I achieve that look. So here is my BEST attempt at wavy/curly hair style..

My technique:

  • Bobby Pins

  • EVOO/ Water mixture in a spray bottle (if your hair has been washed and is we/damp you don't need the mixture)

  • Organic Roots Loc Gel

  • Hooded Dryer

I re tiwsted each loc using the EVOO mixture and loc gel, then take 2-3 loc's and twisted them into bando knots securing them with bobby pins. After all your hair has been twisted and secured into knots, sit under the hooded dryer 45-60 mins. After hair is dry, remove pins, and finger style hair. ( I left my hair in the knots all night while I slept).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...