Au Naturale by Mz. Sixx Headlines

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Demo: Nappy Loc Tool latch hook method of retighning loc's



Ive been hearing about the nappy loc tool... wondering if it would help me. You know I have a battle with the frizzies, and my loc's un winding after a few days. I'm thinking about ordering the tool and trying it during my next loc maintenance. Hopefully this method will help with the loose roots, stray hairs and the frizzies.. Ive also heard the buzz about using a latch hook- but from the video Ive seen the tool can get caught in your hair- something I'm not trying to experience especially since I'm tender headed.. Have any of you tried latching using the nappy loc tool or a latch hook? watch the video and let me know what you think.....
** video courtesy of dynamic Runner**

5 comments:

Bootzey said...

The reason I am hesitant about using this tool is although the tightening is superb and instant, it takes away from the length of the locs

Nikkia Chanel said...

OMG!!! I had no clue that this could be done!! Wow!! This is the exact reason why I adore Locs even though I'm a relaxed girl :-)

Anonymous said...

I am thinking about buying it also. I have seen similar videos and it looks pretty good. I just find it a little absurd that the tool is $8 for shipping something that weighs less than an ounce...but, hey...I'm about to order it;)

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh you could make that yourself, just go the the DIY store get some copper wire and a soldering gun and some solder.

Unknown said...

I use it for my hair and I use a tool called a latch hook. Which you can buy at any craft store and it works the same. My hair stays tighten longer even after swimming and running.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...