Au Naturale by Mz. Sixx Headlines

Monday, November 2, 2009

For Loc Wears.. Share your Loc Journey

****Send story to: rizerfall@yahoo.com subject (hair). Please help me to get the word out for the need of participants and I thank you in advance. PLEASE LET HER KNOW THAT YOU SAW THIS POSTED ON AU'NATURALE BLOG ****


I am a twisted dread wearer and lovin it. I am also an author penning a book titled "Don't Dread, Dreads" and I need a few people to share their experience with dreads.

When did you start your dreads and why?

What were the initial reaction/responses of friends, family, and co-workers?

Did you notice a boost in confidence or any other personality changes?

What do you like or dislike about your hair?

What are the reactions now to your hair?

I will notify all participants of the release date of the book so you can see your story in print. Send story to: rizerfall@yahoo.com subject (hair). Please help me to get the word out for the need of participants and I thank you in advance.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...