Au Naturale by Mz. Sixx Headlines

Thursday, May 7, 2009

What's your loc maintenance rountine???

What's your loc maintenance guidline?? I'll start, feel free to fill in the blanks or rewrite the questions and answer them as you see fit.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You need to wash you hair (8) eight days/weeks/months after you get your locs started.

You need to retwist every (2) Two days/weeks/months.

You need to retwist using Carols Daughter Loc Butter or my homemade loc butter .

I wash my locs with homemade peppermint herbal shampoo.

I began using conditioner 14 days/weeks/months after my first twist.

I use aloe vera or tea rinse conditioner

Whats your routine???

** guide borrowed from Nappturality **

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...